Every home is a personal space that fosters comfort and security within you. To feel at home, your space should be kept clean and organised to allow you to navigate freely and easily. Accessibility within your home is one crucial factor especially if you have a disability. Doing household chores, cleaning, and tidying your home are physically demanding. A little help around your home is a good option.
Here at Healthy Support WA, our staff provides help and assistance to make your house a home by assisting you with domestic activities. Necessary support is given in fulfilling household duties. We also keep a safe distance in order not to obstruct your way of living while helping you maintain your home exactly the way you want it.
Household tasks are also known as Domestic care include but are not limited to:
● Laundry duties, clothes care
● Vacuuming, mopping floors
● Kitchen cleaning, taps, sinks, cookware, etc.
● Bathroom cleaning, toilet, showers, bathtub
● Meal preparation, which may include shopping for groceries
● Home Maintenance for home safety
● Rubbish disposal
● Gardening, weeding, mowing the lawns, etc.
● Personal care like assisting with medication, hygiene, and other personal care
● Budget Management for rentals, etc.
● Spring cleaning, decluttering, etc.
Aside from these daily household activities, we can also assist in pet sitting to ensure that your beloved pet is happy and safe whenever you are not around or busy with something else. At Healthy Support WA, we are always more than willing to go the extra mile to meet your own set of unique needs. We are flexible enough to understand your situation, and we will develop a customised household care routine to suit you.
To find out more about our Household Tasks service, contact us today.
Every day is a good day to start living your life to the fullest. We are here to support you all the way.